Monday, April 12, 2010

Migrating North!


Hey all - my time at Reel FX has been awesome!!! I've had a blast working on two really fun projects and I've met so many great people that I sincerely hope to work with again in the future.

In a week I'll be heading north to Redwood City, CA, to start work as a cycles animator at PDI/Dreamworks! I can't tell you how excited I am to work on their upcoming film, MegaMind. Any of you friends and AM folks in the Bay Area - give me a holler!

Photos property of Dreamworks Animation L.L.C.

5 comments:

teresa said...

Nelson!!! Huge congratulations! That's such exciting news! Have a blast and be sure to tell me all about it. :D

Oz said...

SWEEET!!!

Josh Frost said...

Big congrats man! I am sure it is well deserved!

Maciek Gliwa said...

See you soon in the studio Nelson! We are waiting for you :).

Nelson Brown said...

Thanks so much everyone! Maciek - I'm looking forward to meeting you guys! See you soon!